Some of You probably say right now what is “WRONG” with these Pictures of Winter when we have Summer right now???
With this Weekly Photo Challenge comes the word “Wrong” to all of Us that follow this fun challenge
So I thought I would show You all some photos of the wrong Season right now for us here in Canada..
It is so hot and nice that I do not want to think of this coming winter season…..
So enjoy the summer heat as long as you can
Smile and be happy…
Einige von Euch sagen jetzt wahrscheinlich , was ist hier “WRONG” ist mit diesen Winter Photos, wenn wir doch Sommer haben???
Mit diesem “Wöchentlichen Photo Challenge” kommt das Wort “Wrong” für uns alle die hier mitmachen.
Also dachte ich, ich würde Euch photos zeigen mit der “WRONG” Jahreszeit.
Gerade jetzt wo wir es so schön warm haben hier in Kanada …
Es ist so heiß und schön, dass ich lieber nicht schon an den Winter denken möchte …..
So geniess die Sommerzeit solange sie hier ist
wie ich auch
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong « e-Shibin
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong | Figments of a Dutchess
- WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong « A year in the Life
- Weekly Photo Challenge: WRONG | ayooutloud
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong | Cardinal Guzman
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong « wingrish
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong | Four Deer Oak
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Wrong | Chittle Chattle
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong (Chigaimus) « Natsukashi Kansai
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong « Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Wrong | Just Snaps
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong « « The Great Escape » Life from behind a lens
- Kaleidoscope « Broken Light: A Photography Collective
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong « Jinan Daily Photo
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong | Stephen Kelly Creative
- Photo Challenge: Wrong « Detours by Deepali
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong | Lonely Travelog
22 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge “Wrong””
Thanks for the pingback, much appreciated
Hahaahaa. It’s Indian Summer here for over a month now! We haven’t have our AC on for two years. Today, we couldn’t hold back. It’s on today. The sight of snows is welcoming…cooling the mind :D
Indian Summer already! we have had rain for the passed view days now..good for the grass and mind from all that heat we had…AC we do not need right now either…though I am sure it will get hot and sticky again before we get the Indian Summer too. Have a fun day….
Hot and sticky…I dislike. It brings back some not-so-fondly memories of growing up in Hong Kong…summer days…why bothered to shower. As soon as I stepped out, I would want to immediate go back for another shower! You too have a great day. It isn’t cooling off here.
Sure sounds like a sticky hot time back home…I am sure you have some great memories of that time too…enjoy the cooling off then…
I do…just not the weather :0(
Thanks for the pingback. Great winter photos.
Happy you like the pictures…smile I hope it will not look like that to soon …
I love your great photos here… Thank you for the pingback too! :-)
no problem…enjoy the week
It was hot even for San Francisco this weekend (68+degrees). Enjoy the summer— and the beautiful snow this winter!
It was hot even for San Francisco this weekend (68+degrees). Enjoy the summer (and the beautiful snow in winter as well)!
Thanks Jean hope you are well too. I visited San Francisco twice so far and had a amazing time especially going down the Coastal Road #1 soooo pretty
We have experienced the hottest July in history but snow right now is wrong. (smile) Love your wrong post. Thanks for the pingback and listing my blog.
BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!
smile that’s what I thought too…enjoy your week
Thanks for the pingback :) We’ve had nothing but rain here all summer. Haven’t even been to the beach once!
Your welcome…hope the sun will show her face at your place soon too…ps where are you at home?
Oslo, Norway (where the summer is coming to an end and the autumn is about to announce it’s arrival)
uhh you get cold winters too.
It was hot and muggy this week. A bit of snow would have felt good!
yes I know what you mean though for the passed view days its raining and raining and yes more rain again here by us. Ok too as it has been dry for some time